The hotel room was not 5 star but was good enough for the short amount of time we were in the room. They room had some bugs and ants but was otherwise clean. The natural hot springs were cooler than I thought they would be but still a very nice part of this hotel. This meant we didn't have to pay extra to visit another hotel for their hot springs. The people were very nice but didn't speak great English and couldn't accommodate my food allergies. The free breakfast was very nice however.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy of cozy & comfortable rooms surrounded by tropical gardens, with the best view of Arenal Volcano. Discover the wellness of our hot springs and our Mayin Spa. Taste the Costa Rica flavor, international cuisine and the best steak house in the area. Feel the adrenaline on our Canopy Tour, and take the best shots of Arenal volcano on our horseback riding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel, Despegar.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort And Spa
- Hotel Arenal Paraiso
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park