Property is very nice. Lush green grass and trees everywhere. There is several hot springs scattered though the property. Bungaloos are very cool. Everyone has there own little "home". Rooms are very basic, but comfortable. Be warned that taxis are VERY expensive. Since this is considered rural the taxi begins charging you from when they leave town. You'll end up paying $12(one way) for the two mile trip to town. The resturant can use some help. Breakfast was ok. Dinner was below average. There are no resturants within walking distance so unless you want to add the $30 round trip taxi for dinner you're foced to eat at the resturant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy of cozy & comfortable rooms surrounded by tropical gardens, with the best view of Arenal Volcano. Discover the wellness of our hot springs and our Mayin Spa. Taste the Costa Rica flavor, international cuisine and the best steak house in the area. Feel the adrenaline on our Canopy Tour, and take the best shots of Arenal volcano on our horseback riding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel, Booking.com, Odigeo, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort And Spa
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Paraiso
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park