My Family recently stayed in Los Lagos and we enjoyed our stay very much. The pools and slides are an amazing feature for adults and kids. Grown ups can relax in the hot springs while kids have fun. The hotel also has a other activities such as, a small butterfly garden, crocodiles and ant expo. You should hike up the the sight seeing point or take a car.
The rooms are clean, large and comfortable. The fridge looses power when you leave the room, this should be fixed.
The restaurant lunch buffet was not great we after the first day we ate out most of our meals. Included Breakfast is ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Volcano Resort with 1050 acres of tropical forest and wide landscapes, clear, safe and spectacular view to Arenal Volcano, wide tropical gardens with butterflies, frogs, crocodiles and leave cutter ants. An exclusive resort with its own 13 platform Canopy Tours, Horseback Riding Tours, and spectacular observation point at the property, other facilities is an exclusive Spa facing a primary forest and surroundings of water and their signature Arenal Volcano Clay Wrap. At Los Lagos Resort we offer 7 different pools, 4 with natural hot springs and 3 regular water pools available. We offer 98 rooms, International restaurant, souvenir shop, tours, web bar and free internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Los Lagos Hotel Spa & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Lagos Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Los Lagos Hotel Spa And Resort
- Hotel Los Lagos
- Los Lagos Hotel Spa & Resort Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park