This was a wonderful place for our family to stay. The kids absolutely loved the thermal pools and slides. You do not have to leave the resort because there is a restaurant right there. They really need more options for eating there at the resort, but the food is DELICIOUS! So I really can't complain about that. There are some hiking opportunities on the resort itself which is nice. I would probably not take one of the tours offered there as you can go yourself and find something must less expensive. This hotel had great prices. Rooms were very large with trundle beds. WIFI ONLY IN THE LOBBY!!!! NOT IN YOUR ROOMS!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Volcano Resort with 1050 acres of tropical forest and wide landscapes, clear, safe and spectacular view to Arenal Volcano, wide tropical gardens with butterflies, frogs, crocodiles and leave cutter ants. An exclusive resort with its own 13 platform Canopy Tours, Horseback Riding Tours, and spectacular observation point at the property, other facilities is an exclusive Spa facing a primary forest and surroundings of water and their signature Arenal Volcano Clay Wrap. At Los Lagos Resort we offer 7 different pools, 4 with natural hot springs and 3 regular water pools available. We offer 98 rooms, International restaurant, souvenir shop, tours, web bar and free internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Los Lagos Hotel Spa & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Lagos Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Los Lagos Hotel Spa And Resort
- Hotel Los Lagos
- Los Lagos Hotel Spa & Resort Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park