me and my husband had a very good time in this resort ..loved the hot springs and all staff are friendly and polite..free shuttle from room to restaurants , spa , pool till 10pm.
nice spa packages.
only problem is too much light in the room from outside, so if u r lite sleeper, beware.
amazing view front n backside of the room..we stayed in 217 room.
u need to pay for ur coffee everyday of course not too much, its just a dollar for 50g coffee.
u may have to carry moisturizer as they don't provide in the room.
good free breakfast spread included..pretty decent and clean food..
i will recommend this place and good for families with kids as they have 2 water slides into pool and i saw many kids having fun..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Volcano Resort with 1050 acres of tropical forest and wide landscapes, clear, safe and spectacular view to Arenal Volcano, wide tropical gardens with butterflies, frogs, crocodiles and leave cutter ants. An exclusive resort with its own 13 platform Canopy Tours, Horseback Riding Tours, and spectacular observation point at the property, other facilities is an exclusive Spa facing a primary forest and surroundings of water and their signature Arenal Volcano Clay Wrap. At Los Lagos Resort we offer 7 different pools, 4 with natural hot springs and 3 regular water pools available. We offer 98 rooms, International restaurant, souvenir shop, tours, web bar and free internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Los Lagos Hotel Spa & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Lagos Hotel Spa And Resort
- Los Lagos Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Los Lagos
- Los Lagos Hotel Spa & Resort Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park