The location was wonderful and the rooms were huge! There was a front door and a back door, both with patios and both with incredible views; in the morning I could have coffee on the back patio and watch the sun come up and then go around to the front and have a picture perfect view of the volcano. Breakfast was included and it was excellent with something for everyone. The staff was very helpful and the pools were a definite way to relax before retiring for the night. Because the grounds were so spread out, the only way to get around was by shuttle and that worked for me because I was not in a hurry to get anywhere. I would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Volcano Resort with 1050 acres of tropical forest and wide landscapes, clear, safe and spectacular view to Arenal Volcano, wide tropical gardens with butterflies, frogs, crocodiles and leave cutter ants. An exclusive resort with its own 13 platform Canopy Tours, Horseback Riding Tours, and spectacular observation point at the property, other facilities is an exclusive Spa facing a primary forest and surroundings of water and their signature Arenal Volcano Clay Wrap. At Los Lagos Resort we offer 7 different pools, 4 with natural hot springs and 3 regular water pools available. We offer 98 rooms, International restaurant, souvenir shop, tours, web bar and free internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Otel, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Los Lagos Hotel Spa & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Lagos Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Los Lagos Hotel Spa And Resort
- Hotel Los Lagos
- Los Lagos Hotel Spa & Resort Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park