We booked the hotel through a Groupon deal with Desafio. The hotel was great. Loved the pools, the waterslides and the grounds were beautiful. Because of our deal we had the buffet for dinner every night except our last night. Overall the food was good, including the breakfast. Our standard room was basic and didn’t have a clock, but it was everything we needed. We had a great view of the volcano at all times since the hotel is at the base of the volcano. We had blue skies with some clouds. But, that didn’t affect the magnificence of the volcano. We had a great stay and would recommend it to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Volcano Resort with 1050 acres of tropical forest and wide landscapes, clear, safe and spectacular view to Arenal Volcano, wide tropical gardens with butterflies, frogs, crocodiles and leave cutter ants. An exclusive resort with its own 13 platform Canopy Tours, Horseback Riding Tours, and spectacular observation point at the property, other facilities is an exclusive Spa facing a primary forest and surroundings of water and their signature Arenal Volcano Clay Wrap. At Los Lagos Resort we offer 7 different pools, 4 with natural hot springs and 3 regular water pools available. We offer 98 rooms, International restaurant, souvenir shop, tours, web bar and free internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Los Lagos Hotel Spa & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Lagos Hotel Spa And Resort
- Los Lagos Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Los Lagos
- Los Lagos Hotel Spa & Resort Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park