Los Lagos was even better than we expected. The grounds were beautiful and well kept. The food was exceptional, especially the fresh fruit and homemade cheese for breakfast buffet! It was tough to beat. The rooms were clean and larger than what we needed. The rooms are spread out throughout the grounds and the free shuttle service was prompt and friendly when called. That being said, the walk from the room to the pool and restaurant is worth the hike with a suspension bridge crossing the river on the way. The hot spring pool with the swim up bar was a great way to wrap up our evenings! We loved our stay and hope to go back with our kids someday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Volcano Resort with 1050 acres of tropical forest and wide landscapes, clear, safe and spectacular view to Arenal Volcano, wide tropical gardens with butterflies, frogs, crocodiles and leave cutter ants. An exclusive resort with its own 13 platform Canopy Tours, Horseback Riding Tours, and spectacular observation point at the property, other facilities is an exclusive Spa facing a primary forest and surroundings of water and their signature Arenal Volcano Clay Wrap. At Los Lagos Resort we offer 7 different pools, 4 with natural hot springs and 3 regular water pools available. We offer 98 rooms, International restaurant, souvenir shop, tours, web bar and free internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Los Lagos Hotel Spa & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Lagos Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Los Lagos Hotel Spa And Resort
- Hotel Los Lagos
- Los Lagos Hotel Spa & Resort Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park