We spent two nights at this hotel and were very pleasantly surprised. The rooms themselves were clean and comfortable, but the real star is the property itself. The hotel sits along the bank of the San Carlos River, which was beautiful in its own right, and we saw tons of iguanas lounging along the riverbank and throughout the hotel grounds. There's a beautiful butterfly garden, and assorted tropical birds darted here, there, and everywhere. The hotel is well located for use as a base point for ventures to many different attractions, such as Arenal Volcano, Monteverde Cloud Forest, and more. We'd definitely stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standard rooms and junior suites spread over the San Carlos River Edge at Arenal Volcano Area. Exceptional Katira restaurant offering a selected international and typical menu and the best facilities in our 5 special events halls. Three swimming pools, sauna, jacuzzi, private forest, sport facilities and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Tilajari Hotel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tilajari Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Tilajari Hotel Resort Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park