We spent 1 night here on a Backroads trip. It was my least favorite of the hotels, but that puts it against some very fine places. It is a big place, with lots of families vacationing. The room was large with a good bathroom, but 2 of us commented on the sheets being rough (on our sunburned bodies). There is a huge river that flows right by the hotel. We saw iguana, lots of beautiful birds, and a sloth in the tree!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standard rooms and junior suites spread over the San Carlos River Edge at Arenal Volcano Area. Exceptional Katira restaurant offering a selected international and typical menu and the best facilities in our 5 special events halls. Three swimming pools, sauna, jacuzzi, private forest, sport facilities and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Tilajari Hotel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tilajari Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Tilajari Hotel Resort Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park