Stayed here for a few nights during a work trip. Rooms were good size, a/c worked well when needed. It is located right on a river. There is a nice short walk through some tropical fruit trees. I didn't get to see the medicinal garden or butterfly garden but would be interesting. Food was fine and there is an abundance of iguanas around the restaurant in the morning (look in the trees on on the roofs). It appeared as though it was mainly tourist groups passing through.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standard rooms and junior suites spread over the San Carlos River Edge at Arenal Volcano Area. Exceptional Katira restaurant offering a selected international and typical menu and the best facilities in our 5 special events halls. Three swimming pools, sauna, jacuzzi, private forest, sport facilities and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Tilajari Hotel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tilajari Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Tilajari Hotel Resort Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park