Great hotel, great food, awesome natural experience, I went there and was full of iguanas, squirrels, and birds, everything was nice, the bathroom is just normal nothing fancy but it has everything very clean. They have everythin, pool, soccer and tennis fields, gardens with lots of flowers and great personel. 100%recommended
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standard rooms and junior suites spread over the San Carlos River Edge at Arenal Volcano Area. Exceptional Katira restaurant offering a selected international and typical menu and the best facilities in our 5 special events halls. Three swimming pools, sauna, jacuzzi, private forest, sport facilities and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Tilajari Hotel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tilajari Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Tilajari Hotel Resort Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park