Tilajari is located in the countryside between San Carlos (Ciudad Quesada) and La Fortuna in Muelle, so it is rather out of the way. But it is a wonderful resort owned by a former Peace Corps member who fell in love with Costa RIca. His love shows. It's a beautiful resort with great amenities, good food, and a wonderful pool and whirlpool. There is a nice butterfly garden and they will arrange tours for you. Definitely a quiet place to spend a few days in paradise. It was neat to see all the beautiful birds who gather around the outside o the dining room. And of course an iguana or two.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standard rooms and junior suites spread over the San Carlos River Edge at Arenal Volcano Area. Exceptional Katira restaurant offering a selected international and typical menu and the best facilities in our 5 special events halls. Three swimming pools, sauna, jacuzzi, private forest, sport facilities and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Tilajari Hotel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tilajari Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Tilajari Hotel Resort Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park