A nice hotel we are full board food not up to 4 star standard chicken is reconstituted no brest at all, its better if you have food off the menu we are on buffet most of the time.
The bird life is wounderful at the feeding stations, rooms o.k. no town near by so when we have a free day there is no where out side the resort to go to.
- Also Known As:
- Tilajari Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Tilajari Hotel
- Tilajari Hotel Resort Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standard rooms and junior suites spread over the San Carlos River Edge at Arenal Volcano Area. Exceptional Katira restaurant offering a selected international and typical menu and the best facilities in our 5 special events halls. Three swimming pools, sauna, jacuzzi, private forest, sport facilities and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Venere and Otel so you can book your Tilajari Hotel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.