Tilajari is a ten in jungle/river resort experiences. The rooms on the river are the best for having your night -cap on the patio. Or, take a cobblestone path to an indoor/outdoor dining experience. The food is great.. A short walk takes you to a jungle pool site. And, don't forget the river cruise and the rainforrest horseback ride a few hundred yards away. We've been to Tilajari three times ,and, yes, we will return.
Bright plummage birds are sited everywhere on the propertl. It's a birders ' paradise.
Our room was very clean and everything functioned properly.
- Also Known As:
- Tilajari Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Tilajari Hotel
- Tilajari Hotel Resort Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standard rooms and junior suites spread over the San Carlos River Edge at Arenal Volcano Area. Exceptional Katira restaurant offering a selected international and typical menu and the best facilities in our 5 special events halls. Three swimming pools, sauna, jacuzzi, private forest, sport facilities and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Tilajari Hotel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.