Had a wonderful time at the resort. We saw the local Sloth in a tree right outside our room at night. We were greeted each morning with the sounds of birds. The breakfast was very good and they had fruit on the sticks right outside our dining area. They were beautiful. Some Iguana's even climbed the branches to dine on the bananas. The drive to La Fortuna was pleasant and took about a half hour. We paid $15 US to get into the Hot Springs at Hotel Los Lagos and it was incredible. We hiked up to the Lookout, about 2 miles, quite a hike. Also swam in thier 11 thermal pools. Very worth it. The Tilajari Hotel was a good hotel for us. The food was very good and reasonably priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standard rooms and junior suites spread over the San Carlos River Edge at Arenal Volcano Area. Exceptional Katira restaurant offering a selected international and typical menu and the best facilities in our 5 special events halls. Three swimming pools, sauna, jacuzzi, private forest, sport facilities and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Tilajari Hotel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tilajari Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Tilajari Hotel Resort Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park