A little far from the Volcano, 40 min or 2hres if you respect the speed limits ;0 The staff at front desk were great, room/bathroom was spacious, nice balcony with river view, nice water pressure (!!) but hard bed. breakfast was fine (3 choice and buffet), fruits mayhem... And during breakfast they put bananas on spike like bird feeder and you get a great show (actually much better than the one we payed for...). Then, big green Iguanas come down the trees to finish this up.
Diner wasn't correct, fish too cooked, wrong piece of meat... and the waiter didn't care, clown face.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standard rooms and junior suites spread over the San Carlos River Edge at Arenal Volcano Area. Exceptional Katira restaurant offering a selected international and typical menu and the best facilities in our 5 special events halls. Three swimming pools, sauna, jacuzzi, private forest, sport facilities and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Tilajari Hotel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tilajari Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Tilajari Hotel Resort Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park