My family and I spent three nights at Tilajari while exploring the Arenal area of Costa Rica. As a previous reviewer noted, it is a bit far from La Fortuna (around 25 km), but it was an easy drive back and forth. We found the rooms to be quite comfortable and the restaurant food and service to be very good. My wife got some great bird pictures during breakfast when the staff puts out fruit for the birds. There's a nice large clean pool that was very relaxing after a day of adventure. We didn't take advantage of any of the tours offered by the hotel since we had our own car. The distance from La Fortuna is the only reason I didn't rate this as Excellent, but again we really enjoyed our stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standard rooms and junior suites spread over the San Carlos River Edge at Arenal Volcano Area. Exceptional Katira restaurant offering a selected international and typical menu and the best facilities in our 5 special events halls. Three swimming pools, sauna, jacuzzi, private forest, sport facilities and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Low Cost Holidays, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Tilajari Hotel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tilajari Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Tilajari Hotel Resort Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park