Even this hotel is not new, its rooms are still ok. They are spacious, clean and quiet. The hotel is located inside a big property, close to the nice San Carlos River. I stayed there as part of a tennis tournament, being the only hotel with decent tennis courts in the zone. If you are looking for a quiet place to be, this is the one. Food was very good also.
- Also Known As:
- Tilajari Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Tilajari Hotel
- Tilajari Hotel Resort Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standard rooms and junior suites spread over the San Carlos River Edge at Arenal Volcano Area. Exceptional Katira restaurant offering a selected international and typical menu and the best facilities in our 5 special events halls. Three swimming pools, sauna, jacuzzi, private forest, sport facilities and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Tilajari Hotel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.