We stayed here 2 nights and enjoyed it greatly. The hotel rooms are older, but still nice. The scenery is beautiful here, it's very secluded. The breakfast was wonderful! The tours we booked there were great and well worth the money. The one dinner we ate there was very tasty. We used the water provided in the lobby the whole trip, to save on buying new bottles. The pool was clean and well kept. I wish it was closer to La Fortuna, but the 20 minute drive went fast. It's about 30-40 minutes to Arenal and it took us 45 minutes to get to the national park entrance at Arenal for reference.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standard rooms and junior suites spread over the San Carlos River Edge at Arenal Volcano Area. Exceptional Katira restaurant offering a selected international and typical menu and the best facilities in our 5 special events halls. Three swimming pools, sauna, jacuzzi, private forest, sport facilities and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Venere, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Tilajari Hotel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tilajari Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Tilajari Hotel Resort Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park