Just got back from 10 day vacation booked through Gate 1 travel. This place was the best. Crocodiles in the river outside our room, a free butterfly enclosure, beautful grounds, iguanas, excellent breakfast buffet with many choices, great pool and hot tub and geared towards customer service. Arenal is a bit of a drive, 45 min, but if you want quiet off the beaten path this is the place. Would come back. If you like pizza try Luigis in La Fortuna, free hot springs past Tabacon resort look for yellow gate and take path off to the right as you head towards Arenal. Spend the money and go to the Sky tram/trek zip line-it will stop your heart!! Just near the Arenal volcano park.
- Also Known As:
- Tilajari Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Tilajari Hotel
- Tilajari Hotel Resort Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standard rooms and junior suites spread over the San Carlos River Edge at Arenal Volcano Area. Exceptional Katira restaurant offering a selected international and typical menu and the best facilities in our 5 special events halls. Three swimming pools, sauna, jacuzzi, private forest, sport facilities and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Venere and Otel so you can book your Tilajari Hotel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.