We stayed at Tilajari from Dec. 26 - 28. This hotel has an exceptionally nice and capable staff! We are extremely impressed. We made arrangements with the hotel to be picked up in San Jose. Umberto picked us up and was an absolutely delightful guide as he drove us to Tilajari. He speaks flawless english and is a wealth of knowledge. Umberto led the safari tour (do not miss this) and was assisted by easy going Pedro. Umberto also led the volcano and hot springs tour (also good) and Marcel, a superb driver, - drove us to the Arenal Volcano and also returned us to San Jose. These three people demonstrate the commitment to service and courtesy that Tilajari provides. We highly recommend Tilajar - incredibly nice folks!
- Also Known As:
- Tilajari Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Tilajari Hotel
- Tilajari Hotel Resort Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standard rooms and junior suites spread over the San Carlos River Edge at Arenal Volcano Area. Exceptional Katira restaurant offering a selected international and typical menu and the best facilities in our 5 special events halls. Three swimming pools, sauna, jacuzzi, private forest, sport facilities and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Tilajari Hotel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.