What an outstanding experience! This place is unbelievably nice, with one wonderful experience following another. The rooms are nice, the grounds are beautiful., the reception staff treat you like family, and the views of the volcano are spectacular.
Our 12 person family group ranged in age from 5 to 83, and everyone had a great time and brought home wonderful memories.
I hightly recommend this experiience to everyone.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Observatory Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Observatory Hotel
- Arenal Observatory Lodge Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Arenal Volcano Observatory sits in a private nature reserve in the heart of one of Costa Rica’s numerous natural areas. Rich volcanic soil supports primary and secondary rainforest. Waterfalls and crystalline rivers offer sparkling jungle refreshment for the soul. A well-marked, manicured trail system provides easy access to the property’s breathtaking natural beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Arenal Observatory Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.