From the first time we set foot on this property until we left, we were totally taken with this peaceful beautiful place. Our bedroom was spacious, comfortable and had an amazing view of the Arenal volcano. We loved the windows that were all across the front of our room and we could have easily spent our days sitting on the balcony mesmerized by the beautiful scenery. The entire lodge had a relaxed, friendly feel. For the three days we were there EVERYONE (well there was one who was not so helpful but we don't want her to overshadow the other staff) was so accommodating and would go out of their way to make us feel welcome and a valued guest. We have wonderful memories of this great place and would highly recommend it.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Hotel
- Arenal Lodge Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Arenal Lodge is perched on a mountainside near the Lake Arenal offering a beautiful panoramic view of Arenal Volcano in a very safe area to appreciate the eruptions and volcano activities which attracts so many tourists year around to Costa Rica. Arenal Lodge has 50 bedrooms each with a unique view of the Arenal Volcano, its valley, the jungle, the gardens and the lake. The Hotel Arenal Lodge offers a variety of complimentary outdoor and indoor activities including private walking trails inside our own reserve with easy-to-explore paths to get in close contact with native vegetation and wild animals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Olotels, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Arenal Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.