My husband and I returned last week from a wonderful trip to Costa Rica - Our first hotel was the Arenal Lodge - and it was perfect. This is not a fancy property - all wood, very rustic - up about 3 miles of drive off the main road - but soooo quiet and so comfortable. Our room had a wonderful porch to sit and read and look out at the scenery. We ate each dinner at the hotel and the food was fabulous - also the breakfasts were wonderful - Staff here are very friendly and accommodating. This was a perfect way to immerse ourselves into the Costa Rica Rain Forest.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Hotel
- Arenal Lodge Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Arenal Lodge is perched on a mountainside near the Lake Arenal offering a beautiful panoramic view of Arenal Volcano in a very safe area to appreciate the eruptions and volcano activities which attracts so many tourists year around to Costa Rica. Arenal Lodge has 50 bedrooms each with a unique view of the Arenal Volcano, its valley, the jungle, the gardens and the lake. The Hotel Arenal Lodge offers a variety of complimentary outdoor and indoor activities including private walking trails inside our own reserve with easy-to-explore paths to get in close contact with native vegetation and wild animals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Arenal Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.