“Lake Arenal/Volcano Brewing” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Boat Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: VLA is your “one-stop-shop” for all of your adventures on Lake Arenal in Costa Rica. Enjoy a day on the lake in our 43' pontoon boat! We offer many tours so pick which one is right for you:Party Boat TourIsland Sunset TourVolcano Brewing Company TourNature & Bird Watching TourFishing TourPrivate ChartersThe boat comes stocked with: BBQ for a delicious lunch cooked aboard, local beers, tropical fruit drinks, water, inflatable water toys and a great crew! Your tours also include pick-up and drop off from your La Fortuna hotel. See our website for all of the details and pricing.
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Lake Arenal/Volcano Brewing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

Taking a boat ride on Lake Arenal with Erick was Pura Vida. Erick and his company took care of us from start to finish. Cold beer, great conversation and beautiful day gave our group of ten a wonderful introduction to Costa Rica. We had plenty of time on the lake to ask questions about the landscape and rich history. When we got to the Volcano Brewing Company we had plenty of time to order food take pictures, enjoy a few more beers and even play a game of pool. Or if you were really brave you could take a plunge in the pool-be prepared the water was a bit cool that day!

Visited February 2013

La Fortuna de San Carlos, Costa Rica
19 attraction reviews
“Incredible day on the lake & Volcano Brewing Company!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

On Super Bowl Sunday a group of us went on a boat trip over to the Volcano Brewing Company. What a beautiful day on the lake...the views were amazing and the staff fun but professional. Everything was on time and the Volcano Brewing Company was a great place to taste some beers, jump in the pool and have some great food too! I will definitely be doing this again!

Visited February 2013
Granada, Granada, Nicaragua
“2 great tours!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I did two tours with Volcano Lake Adventures
First I did the Cerro Chato hike. It was a hike up the Cerro Chato volcano followed by swimming in the lagoon. At the top of the volcano we also had lunch then we hiked down. From there we went to 2 hanging bridges and a waterfall. From there we went to the arenal observatory deck and watched the sunset. After that we all went to some hotsprings. At the hotsprings we all got a free cocktail and a volcano mud mask. The whole day was about 9 1/2 hours and was so fun and worth it. Volcano lake Adventures gave me a great price for the tour also. I saw some other listed prices for it and I definitely got a good deal
The next tour I did was the ATV tour. Eric helped me booked the tour minutes before I went. The tour guide came to pick me and up and it ended just being me and the tour guide. The tour was about 2 hours and 40 mins and so fun and worth it. We went to a waterfall then a rio celeste. The whole tour had epic views of the volcano and David my tour guide was always happy to stop and take photos. I came back from the tour exhausted and covered in dust but I would definitely do it again.

Visited January 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Eric is the best for any excursion booking”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

We met Eric after eating at the restaurant across the street. We asked the owner there about what he reccomends doing in La Fortuna. He told me that he used to sell excursion but had to quit because he could not beat Eric's prices or expertise. He was totally right! We had booked a ziplining tour through our hotel for $100 per person - Eric cancelled that for us and got us a combo zipline and canyoning tour for the same price. If you want to book anything in La Fortuna/ Arenal - make sure to talk to Eric.

One more fun fact - Eric moved from California to CR and has built a business helping tourists.

Visited December 2012
“This much fun should be illegal!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013 via mobile

Excellent boat ride, underpasses personal
attention, private guided tours. 'Just good food' across the street was affordable and delicious. By the first night of our stay we were in first name basis with all the staff, and they attended to all our needs. Non stop laughter!! Love this place!!