“Damn good burittos! :)” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Delicatessen

Delicatessen
Z13 La Fortuna Rd | 2 Km west from the Catholic Church on the road to the valcano, La Fortuna de San Carlos, Arenal Volcano National Park 27001, Costa Rica
+506 2479 7038
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian, Mexican, Argentinean, Costa Rican
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Argentinian, Mexican , Italian , Costa Rican food at really good prices. A great Service "English spoken".
Vienna, Austria
“Damn good burittos! :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

Found this place on tripadvisor, went once for a meal- it was great! Buritto was so huge that I ate half of it (ok, I'm a girl and drank the whole banana shake beforehand). Was a costarican buritto, with rice inside as well, damn good!
They even sold me bananas from their garden!
I met the dog as well :)
The waiter was very nice, just perfect service. Could also pay in dollars.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Nathalie S, Owner at Delicatessen, responded to this review, January 19, 2014
Our burritos are Big! and hardly ever someone finishes it all! but your right you drinked a shake before so you finished very full!! :) see you next time your in costa rica!

Boulder, Colorado
“Solid breakfast, good price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

We went here for breakfast one day and left quite satisfied. Even though it was a little pricier than I was expecting, my desayuno tipico came with generous portions of fruit, eggs, bacon, gallo pinto, and coffee. My boyfriend ordered the breakfast burrito which looked very satisfying. The staff was very friendly as well.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Nathalie S, Owner at Delicatessen, responded to this review, January 19, 2014
We always love comments like this, because our portions are large! doesnt matter if breakfast, lunch, or dinner, our guests always get what they ask for and thats a full tummy!
La Crosse, WI
“Delicious food and friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

The food was great, the service was fast, and the staff were bilingual and very accomodating. I ordered the empanadas and I loved them! I would definitely recommend this place for an excellent experience in La Fortuna.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Nathalie S, Owner at Delicatessen, responded to this review, January 19, 2014
Thank you so much for your comment and for recomending people to our restaurant! see you next time!
“Such a good choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

The food was great. I had the steak and my wide had the empanadas, both of which were filling and prefectly cooked. I would visit again and recommend that others do also. We will definitely be back!

artupa1905, Propietario at Delicatessen, responded to this review, December 6, 2013
thanks you so much you guys for the coment we are happy to read that you had a wonderful experience with us remember to stop by you are ever coming back to La Fortuna... warm hugs from the Delicatessen family. ☮
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Delicious food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Very good food, and delicious when you want a break from the tico food. My husband and I both had lasagna and it was very good and homemade.

Visited September 2013
hello thanks a lot guys, for us is so good to hear a good review about our place. it will be super high help for us, we hope to have the opportunity to meet you again some time thanks Johnny ☮