“Best place we ate” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Rancho Perla

Rancho Perla
Un costado del banco nacional, La Fortuna de San Carlos, Arenal Volcano National Park, Costa Rica
506 24791940
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Best place we ate”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

Everything they make is superb! We had several group and individual meals at Rancho Perla and loved everything they served. Service was also superb.. Highly recommended.

Visited February 2013

York. PA
“Excellant food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

We had lunch at the restaurant as well as dinner. We found both experiences to be very enjoyable. For dinner we had fish among other items on a buffet. The fish was excellent. I was with a large group and we were served very quickly. I would recommend this restaurant and I would definitely return.

Visited February 2013
Evansville, Indiana
“Excellent but too fast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We really loved Rancho Perla. The structure is a copy of building of indigenous people. The menu is varied. One of the specials the night we dined was salmon with capers and orange sauce: very good. My husband's dinner was excellent. My only complaint is that they push the diners too fast. The server was at our table about every two minutes wanting our order but kept forgetting to pick up our drinks. My entree came out while I was only half through my appetizer. So I recommend this restaurant if you are in a hurry or if you can figure out a way to communicate to the server that you want to take your time with your meal.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Rzeszow, Poland
“best grilled seafood plate”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

this is a large and busy place but don't get talked into ordering from the 3 option standard menu (if other large groups are eating) those in our 16 person group who ordered what they wanted anyway got their meals first and they were great. A huge plate of the most wonderful grilled seafood (marisco), a friend was also very happy with lobster. I will dream of this marisco for a long, long, time.

Visited March 2013
Hermiston, Oregon
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

We stopped with a group of 16. The service was superb. The food was outstanding. I had the shrimp and avacado salad. It was wonderful, just the right amount of dressing. My husband had the steak special. He loved it. The meals were well prepared.

• Visited March 2013