“good food, lousy service” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Description: Located in the center of town.
“good food, lousy service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

so after reading so many good reviews about my coffee on tripadvisor, my husband and I decided to have breakfast there. the food was indeed really delicious. I had the american breakfast and he had the typical one. everything was very good.
the only downside at my coffee was the service. seemed like none of the employees wanted to work. the place was far from crowded (just our table and a couple more), but we kinda had to beg to order our dishes and to get the check... I thought it was a little weird, cause almost everywhere else we went in costa rica, service was always helpful and friendly. maybe they (all) were having a bad day that day. who knows.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

North Vancouver, Canada
“Delicious food, where's my refill...?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

We stumbled on this place and decided to give it a try for breakfast. This was one of the tastier 'typical' costa rican breakfasts we've had although I felt it to be a little on the pricier side. Comes with coffee (espresso), but then no regular drip coffee options thus no refills.

Visited December 2012
Alajuela, Costa Rica
“Very good coffee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

Well, I have to go to La Fortuna many times, but one day I give me a very good opportunity and I took a cup of coffee in this place, this was the first of many. This place is really good, looks expensive but is not, the different kinds of coffee and the prices are great, for me is a mandatory stop here always that I go to Arenal Volcano so I hope that you will enjoy a great coffee adventure

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cypress, Texas
“Great coffee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

Very nice place with seating facing the park. Lots of people watching opportunities. The coffee was great and the price was less than you'd pay for a Starbucks drink.

Visited November 2012
San Francisco, California
“Great people watching”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

Stopped here for an ice coffee and ended up having lunch too. Basic drink and food choices. Covered seating on the main drag where you can people watch until the cows come home.

Visited November 2012