Hotel La Amistad is a great value for $20 a night for a private bath with hot water, a fan and cable TV. Most of the staff was very friendly and helpful. If you stay try to get a room far away from the street. I ended up my last night in a room by the street and did not get a lot of sleep (street traffic and the guard were very loud). Otherwise you do get what you pay for.
2. Right in town
4. Cable TV
5. Private bath with hot water
6. Mostly friendly staff
Not so good:
1. Not quiet
2. Squeaky beds
3. Leaky ceiling in the room by the street.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel La Amistad Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel La Amistad is located in the heart of La Fortune, 125 meters from Central Park, close to all shopping centers, recreational areas and restaurants. Visitors have a choice of private Rooms for up to 4 people and 3 dorm rooms with room for 7 in each. All of the rooms and dorms are clean, quiet and come equipped with private bathroom, WIFI access, hot water, cable TV and 24 hour security(Private rooms with AC available.)A shared kitchen and common area with a pool table is also located on the second floor patio overlooking Fortuna. "NEW" Paradise Adventures Costa Rica has teamed up with Hotel La Amistad to insure visitors are informed about all the exciting adventures and activities available in La Fortuna and throughout Costa Rica. Come stay with us, the Amistad and PACR crew are waiting to fill your vacation with memories and experience you'll never forget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel La Amistad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.