“Rest in a lush garden” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Villas Josipek

and 1 more site!
You added Villas Josipek to your Saves list
Villas Josipek
3.0 of 5 Villa   |   Del Pueblo de Chachagua,1.5km | hacia La Fortuna de San Carlos, La Fortuna de San Carlos, Arenal Volcano National Park, Costa Rica   |
Montreal, Canada
“Rest in a lush garden”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2012

Villa Josipek was a nice surprise. The cabins are rustic but are clean and have everything, even a kitchen and hot water. There is a lot of vegetation, a nice garden and we took the habit of waking up early to watch the birds. We saw parrots and toucans right on the property. The host (who only spoke spanish) made us a free breakfast every morning. Unfortunately there is no restaurant for lunchs and dinners, so you will have to drive to a resto nearby or to La Fortuna. The hotel is a 10 minute drive from La Fortuna.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Teaneck, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2011

I actually stayed here May of 2010 but tripadvisor would not let me enter this date. If I would have known they were on here I would have listed this place with my other reviews from Costa Rica.

Anyhow, I can honestly say that in all my travels this place was the friendliest place I have ever stayed at. Suhey and Edgar welcomed us with open arms as if it were their own home. They made us feel so comfortable. I believe we were the only ones staying so we had the main house with the pool. What a lovely natural environment. The furniture is absolutely beautiful especially to those that love unique hand crafted furniture. There is a tree that every morning around 6 am the toucan birds fly too which is right next to the pool behind the main house. It's very exciting to watch. There are hammocks in the backyard to lounge on, the pool was clean and refreshing and whoever rents the main house (for a fairly low price) gets the rights to the pool!

Loved it! Will be back to visit my friends Suhey and Edgar hopefully in the near future. We are even friends on facebook that's how friendly they are!!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with friends
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2010

We were staying in San Jose & rented a car to see all the beauty up in the mountains ans since it was quiet a ride away,we decided on maybe finding a cabina(cabin) My friend says is you guys see something that catches your eyes just let me know and I'll stop there.So he sees this cabina that's hidden but stand out and then we see a parrot on a tree in front of this house,so we park go in & wait for someone to come out and we hear a voice that says Buenas Tarde en que los puedo ayudar..So we asked if there's any vacancy & she said yes their is,would you like to see the cabins?As we walked around I love the place even more!!And we said great we'll stay one night then we ended up staying a 2nd night...Such a beautiful & quiet place total relaxation!!!! There's a tree next to the pool that early morning tuscan birds gather it's amazing to see so many in that one tree.Even if you want to stay one night and continue on,you wouldn't regret It!!!! Suhey & Edgar made our stay a Pleasant One....And when we visit Costa Rica Again,We will Definitely make a special trip to Villas Josipek=) A

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with friends

Been to Villas Josipek? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Villas Josipek

Address: Del Pueblo de Chachagua,1.5km | hacia La Fortuna de San Carlos, La Fortuna de San Carlos, Arenal Volcano National Park, Costa Rica
Free Breakfast Free Parking Kitchenette Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #32 of 59 Specialty Lodging in La Fortuna de San Carlos
Hotel Class:3 star — Villas Josipek 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Villas Josipek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Villas Josipek Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park

If you own or manage Villas Josipek, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.