“Best in La Fortuna” 5 of 5 stars

2479-9997
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Costa Rican, Contemporary, International, Café
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Description: Our cuisine features a contemporary concept, influenced by the classic European cuisine, Asia and Latin America, from an eloquent and modern perspective. Our steaks are locally produced, with very high farming standards; and our seafood and fish dishes are amongst the preferred by our guests, for whom our menu also offers many vegetarian options, made with ingredients which, in most cases, are harvested in our own farm, pesticide-free.
Ellicott City, Maryland
“Best in La Fortuna”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

Yes it is pricey, but it deserves a #1 rating in the area. Meal was scrumptious with large portions. I got surf and turf, but I would warn those used to cold water lobster that the ones from down this way are not as flavorful.

Staff was great, the ambience was just OK as it sits on the main street, but that makes it very convenient. Best meal we had in La Fortuna for sure

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

85% Recommend
Sydney, Australia
“nice but really pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

Ate there two nights running as it was just a step out from the hotel-first night ordered grandmothers chicken and the next night the Szechuan chicken-both were great but just remember to bring your wallet

“Very good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

My chicken dish had a coffee and chocolate sauce, need I say more???,!! Food was great and service was quick. Very close to the town too.

iamelanie
“Food was bad”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

Sorry, Gourmet meals definitely taste better than this. The flavor of the dishes were bland and several meat dishes were overcooked. I don't mind paying for expensive meals, but this is no comparison to most of the restaurants in that price range I've ate at. I'm very disappointed. The only positive of this place is it's decor.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Vista, California
“Good choices”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

There is a very large menu that included chicken, beef, salads and pasta dishes. my salad with tomatoes, bacon and mozzarella cheese was excellent. The place is very clean and friendly. The prices are more expensive than most of the other restaurants in town. The quality though is also better so you do get what you pay for. My husband and I both ordered a pasta dish. I ordered the pasta with tomatoes and mozzarella and my husband had pasta with olives and mushrooms. It was their house dish. We enjoyed our meal, the environment and the overall appeal. I would recommend stopping in for a bite while you are there. There is also a nice selection that I think children would enjoy