I stayed here with my wife on a business trip and I was in awe of the magnificent view of the Arenal Volcano. It was picture perfect.
The hot springs were fun, the staff was young but courteous, the food was awesome (at Las Ventanas), and the drinks were strong. What more do you really need?
I was surprised at how big out room was - it actually had two baths. My favorite surprise was when wifey and I retreated early to watch a movie and relax --- BOOM!! --- the surround sound kicked.
On our last night there we got to see the Volcano burp and shoot up some lava- AMAZING.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park