We were married at the Springs May 9, 2009 on the private porch of the Villa Guayaba. This year we returned and stayed in the Guayaba again. It completely feels like home away from home. The service is beyond Superb, it really CANNOT get any better. We absolutely love the staff and it was wonderful seeing everyone again and catching up! The attention to fine detail and guest service is what makes this place one of the BEST hotels in the world. My 9yr old never wants to leave, and we would truly love to take up residence in the Guayaba if they would let us. We will return again next year and the year after and so on. I HIGHLY recommend this resort. You will enjoy every moment you have here and you won't want to leave. Their motto is to make every guest feel completely happy and satisfied and they do an exceptional / "out of this world" job at it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park