Don't let the drive in scare you, owner Lee Banks has built a jewel in the Springs. I saw a couple of reviews from people mentioning the gravel road into the property, these people obviously haven't traveled much and think the entire world has roads like we do in the US.
The trip up the gravel road simply made me more amazed that they were able to build the Springs, because you will be amazed from the moment you enter the lavish lobby to when you experience one of the dozens of springs. Or my personal favorite waking up to a breathtaking view of Arenal volcano every morning was the highlight of an amazing stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park