We just had the most wonderful experience at the beautiful Springs Resort at Arenal.
The facility was brand new, and we learned that most all of the fixtures, beds, furniture and accessories were made on site by local artisans. We could see a spectacular view of the Arenal Volcano from every inch of the place - from our beds, from the hot springs, from the bar - it was breathtaking.
The staff was so nice, friendly and helpful. And, Joey, the manager was always nearby to make sure we were treated like royalty!
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa at Arenal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.