What can i say ...this is with no doubt the best Hotel stay ive had in a long time and defiantly the best in Costa Rica. Ive been going to Costa Rica with my Wife since 2001 and now we go with our 2 boys 4 and 7 ..We normally stay at Tabacon (never again)when visiting the Hot Springs and Volcano ..But i heard great things about the springs ...so i figured lets try it out. We went with another family same who also have 2 boys around the same age ...Us and them were totally blown away with the quality of this place . The springs doesn't miss one detail ..from the exquisite high end rooms ..the marble ..the granite ..the crown mouldings ..the Jacuzzi ,the showers , the furniture..the 40 LCD screen ..the Hammocks on the balconies ..the views etc..etc..we stayed on the 2nd floor ..the rooms with the balconies !!! All i can say is finally a resort with at the Volcano that has almost better then 4 seasons quality..In fact we spent the first 3 nights of our trip here..and the other family whos first trip to Costa Rica..kept saying can we just go back to the springs. The pools..The monkey slide..the wild cats ..THE FOOD all exceeded our expectations...there just something so nice about all day getting dirty dirty dirty (atv,Zip LInes Hiking etc.)and knowing you have a 5 star luxury home to come back to with 100 degree pools ....Great Place .. defiantly see you soon ...a must stay in Costa Rica !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park