My husband and I live in Costa Rica and my sister came last month to visit us with her husband and son of 6 years old. We were first in doubt if we were going to Limon or Arenal. I am soooo happy that we decided to go to Arenal and stay at the Springs! I have never staid in such a beautiful hotel. It felt like we were dreaming. They had so many hot springs and wherever you would be in the hotel it looked like if you had the place for your own. Not crowdy at all.
The slide is very fun also. You do not have to be a child to go on it. Believe me you will have fun as an adult also.
If you go there, also take the tour to the wild cats that they have on their property. It is very impressive to see, especially for young kids. Especially my nephew loved it.
I would say this is definitely the BEST hotel in Arenal!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park