The Springs resort and spa was an incredible new hotel that was very private, relaxing and on our must return list for travel plans. It is out of the way and very private. We had a view of the volcano from every room, pool and hot spring. The staff was very polite and resourceful. They suggested various day excurions, we liked the zip lining and rapelling the most. The Springs has wonderful accommodations, a great swim up bar, good food and excellent pools and hot springs. We did various massages daily and just loved watchng the volcano erupt from our room and bed. It was an incredible resort. They paid attention to every detail in their designs. We can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park