We had a fantastic vacation at The Springs Resort & Spa with our 2 children, 7 & 9 years old. This resort has something for everyone!! As we walked to the reception area we were immediatly taken by the breathless view of the Arenal Volcano. The resort is perfectly situated so that every room has an amazing view. The staff was attentive and friendly and the rooms were very comfortable and stocked with all amentities. This luxurious resort surpassed all our expectations!!
Our family enjoyed a horseback riding adventure together as well as an exciting kyak excusion down the river. Mom and daughter spent some quality time in the spa and enjoyed an unique experience with a "chocolate" pedicure. Mom spent some extra time in the spa getting a relaxing facial and massage. The spa staff is well trained, extremely attentive and aimed to satifly our every need.
Dad and son(9) went on the canyoning excursion during which they propelled down 5 waterfall canyons with the longest drop being 17 stories/165 feet! This was something that will not be forgotten!
The beautiful hot springs on the property were both relaxing and fun!. We enjoyed the peaceful surroundings of nature as we experienced the different temperatures of each spring. The "monkey" slide was especially fun for the kids (but the adults didn't pass up the chance to enjoy the slide as well!!).
The food was great - we started every day with a breakfast buffet on the terrace and enjoyed first class cuisine for dinner not to mention the sushi bar that was open late to serve our needs after a great game of chess, pool or darts on the patio! The kids, of course, enjoyed all the pleasures of home as the staff prepared the "chicken fingers' just the way they liked!
Last but not least, the Jungle Cat habitat was better than any zoo we have been to! The personal tour guide was very informative and funny too!!
Our children were very engaged during this entire vacation and we all had a lot of fun stories, interesting facts and amazing memories to take back home and share with friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park