This is, simply put, the most amazing property I've ever stayed at. We were fortunate enough to be there while they were still under construction, so there weren't a lot of other guests. It felt like we had the entire property to ourselves, with almost no construction noise or inconvenience. The Springs is a beautiful property, lush and spacious. The hot springs throughout the property are set up so that you can meet new people and socialize or you can duck into a private secluded corner with your special someone for a quiet moment. The food was above average; not great but still quite good. The staff was very accommodating and friendly. The rooms were very comfortable and well decorated. You couldn't hear anyone from any of the other rooms, and you couldn't see any other rooms even from the balcony. I had one of the best vacations of my life while staying at this resort and I would go back in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park