first-my two brothers from ablany and i went here to celebrate a big birthday-second i don't know the owner-yes this place is expensive but it is worth it!! unfortunately the website doesn't do the place justice-the website to me makes the place look a bit contrived but when there its feels very natural and perfect-i know this is hard to believe but the place works for both families with kids and for romantic couples-the place never felt crowded one bit!-the views of the volcano and valley are to die for,whether from your bedroom or from the different levels and different pools-before i forget go for the alta vista room gives you high ceilings and a higher floor-yes this is a luxury resort but it doesn't have that snob factor of other luxury places-food was very good-help was great (jonathan & randall & allan and more)if there ever was a place to splurge on this would be it-we rented a car cause it is a bit out of town and down a very very long entrance-oh and the rooms are fabulous and the bathrooms huge with great showers and tubs-i could go on and on-we didn't want to leave for our next location- another tip-when you submit emails thru the site they don't seem to get answered so try another way!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park