Thank you Joey!
My husband and I recently visited the Springs Resort and were extremely impressed. During our first day in Arenal we purchased a day pass to visit the Springs and after one hour at the hotel decided to change our reservation elsewhere and book a room. The manager Joey was very accommodating and we made an easy switch. We clearly made the right choice for the start of our honeymoon. The room and grounds were beautiful, the service was great, and the spring pools were amazing! That evening we visited the hotel’s wild animal conservatory, found secluded (natural!) heated pools to soak in, had some drinks at the poolside bar, and then retreated to the Jacuzzi in our stunning bathroom. My husband and I both agreed that outside of our wedding it was our most romantic evening together. The next day we woke up to a rainy morning and were originally disappointed that we could not visit Arenal National Park. Instead, we enjoyed breakfast at the hotel (the staff kindly accommodated my husband’s dietary needs), relaxed on our private balcony’s hammocks, spotted a toucan in the distance, and got great massages Needless to say, we were no longer upset about being “stuck” at the hotel. Our plans took us next to other cities in Costa Rica and we still regret not staying in Arenal longer. After returning to NY we posted our trip album online and sure enough our pictures of the Springs resort got the best response. Our friends and family now want to visit too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park