My boyfriend and I found this place through our friends who had just been married in Costa Rica and chose the Springs for their wedding moon party. We spent the day there and had the time of our life! We loved it so much that at the end of our trip we traveled 8 hours out of our way just so we could stay there for the last 2 nights of our Costa Rican adventure. The volcano is perfectly framed by the architecture of this hotel, so pretty much anywhere you stand in this resort the view is phenomenal, from our room, and from the pool, and the hot springs, and the restaurants...and on...also, I'm a snob when it comes to my bed and linens, and I slept like a baby, it was sooo comfortable I wanted to move in :)!! It was the perfect finale to our trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park