Nestled into the side of a hill with every room having an unobstructed view of the entire Arenal Volcano.
The rooms are roomy, very comfortable and have private patios/decks. The volcano is perfectly framed in the large private picture window.
The hotel itself is 4 floors with reception on the top floor and the pools on the bottom. The many pools are lushly landscaped and vary in temperature from 104 to 78 degrees for swimming or lounging in mineral water pumped from heated volcanic water.
We had a very romantic and relaxing 3 day visit and there are many attractions to keep busy......the hotel van drive into the Park to watch the volcano erupt, a 2 hour walk through the bridges in the rain forest, river rafting & high wire trips through the tree canopy and rappelling down from waterfalls.
There are very few more beautiful settings when the weather is nice, but if it is not, you may never see the volcano. Also, Arenal Volcano is not like Old Faithful and you may not be fortunate to see it erupt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park