My wife and I recently stayed at The Springs in Arenal. We have stayed at many memorable hotels over the last 10 years, but our experience at The Springs was the best. The hotel was immaculate in every way. The details in design and luxury were incredible. The service was very personal and punctual. The food was diverse. The hot springs on site were gorgeous and well cared for. The views of the volcano from our room were beyond belief. I had read other reviews discussing the borderline quality of the road leading to the hotel, but we found it to be very safe and easy to travel. We did a ton a day-trips from the hotel - canopy tour, canyoneering, and hiking. All the tours were exceptional. The hotel owner, Lee Banks, was on-site during much of our stay. He has an incredible imagination, and has truly created a masterpiece. The hotel manager, Joey, was also tremendous. The hotel is great for all ages. We loved the hotel so much that we changed our plans to stay at Mr. Bank's other hotel (peace lodge) in the rain forest for the other portion of our trip. I could go on and on. Just trust me and stay there. It is GREAT!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park