This resort hotel is amazing! Although it is still under construction, there are so many wonderful things to explore. The hot springs are located on site and just a step away from your room. We also highly recommend the sushi at the resort, the BEST we've ever had! They also have cats, lima's, puma's and panthers, all available to see as you hike down this fabulous landscape to the zoo area. Our room was that of paradise. The photo is the view from our balcony. It overlooked the volcano and was very peaceful and private. I would recommend anyone heading to Costa Rica for relaxation or romance this fabulous Resort and Spa. The spa services are also wonderful, although if you don't speak Spanish, you may have some language barriers. I can't wait to return to this awesome place...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park