This hotel has one of the most amazing views I have ever seen in my life, and the rooms are amazing. Well beyond my expectations. There is even a full wine rack with a wide variety of wines at reasonable prices. The turndown service is great.
I thought that the spa and fitness facilities were top notch. The spa had both wet and dry steam rooms and large individual shower/changing areas.
The hot springs are lovely with many little private pools and a really fun waterslide!
I love to travel and am very picky about where I stay and this place is great.
The only downfall is that everything closes at 10 pm and you are in a very secluded place, it is 3.5 kms to get to the main road so it is not a very desireable place if you want to go out and check out the town at night.
It didn't really bother us too much though as we did many early morning excursions and were so tired in the evening anyhow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park