My husband I spent a week in Costa Rica, 2 nights of which were spent in the Volcano Arenal area. We were tipped off to try The Springs by a business owner we met on the way to the area. This is a new Resort, just a year old. It is stunning. The craftmanship and attention to all details are apparent everywhere. Staff were wonderful, the tours (canoping, canyoning and ATV) that we booked through the hotel were top notch.
Our room was roomy, beautiful, with a tremendous view of the Volcano and a large balcony. The bathroom was huge with a super tub, perfect for two!
The hotel was running an off season special where we received 2 spa treatments with a 2 night stay. The spa is as lovely as the rest of the resort, which appears huge. The website doesn't do it justice.
We ate at 3 of the restaurants in the hotel, all were good. We really didn't want to leave, and highly recommend this resort as the perfect place for romance and adventure. The hot springs pools that seems to be all over the property were lovely as well...much to do, spend more than a few nights!! We will be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park