My husband and I stayed at The Springs in September. The pictures on the hotel's website do not do it justice. It is a 5 star resort all the way. The rooms are beautiful and comparable to rooms found at most Ritz Carlton or Four Season hotels. The view from the bed is directly on the volcano, while a lcd tv hangs unobstructively above the picture window. The hot springs offer the ultimate in relaxation and are great after a day of activities. It is a long bumpy road to the hotel from the main road but most tour operators will pick up for a small additional fee ($15 each way), and that alone should not deter you from staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park